The distinctions between competitive antiviruses are in the price of the program, the package bundle, the functionality of the application, and system requirements. In this article, we will discuss the main characteristics of Avast Business Antivirus.
Avast Antivirus – the optimal protection of the corporate network
Security products that identify themselves as “antivirus” usually have basic essential features, but Avast Business Antivirus is a rare exception, with almost the same functionality as many complete security suites. The company announced the launch of the Avast Business portfolio of security solutions for small and midsize businesses.
The company protects 131820252 active and 168335483 registered users in almost every country of the world with the help of antivirus products developed by Avast. These products are available in 30 languages and provide protection for both home users and businesses around the world. The Avast product line starts with Free Antivirus for home computers and continues with advanced solutions for businesses. For corporate users, the Software offers a comprehensive solution for effective protection against viruses in the corporate network. These products give IT managers the ability to receive administrative control and reports coupled with high performance and scalability. Secure information exchange is very important for business. The company’s new Business Protection data solutions are designed for companies with more than 5 computers that want to protect their business data and share information over the Internet, as well as simplify the deployment of updates through centralized updates.
Avast Business Antivirus Pro is a great solution for securing your online business. The most advanced anti-virus technologies are used in the protection process. Protection can be performed both from the cloud storage and from the local server.
This solution performs the following functions:
- Wi-Fi check. You can use a network scan tool to detect and fix vulnerabilities that pose a potential threat.
- Actively scans email attachments, files, and URLs to protect your company from malware, spyware, ransomware, and other threats.
- Copies of unidentified files downloaded to the PC will be sent to experts in the Avast threat lab.
- Mail screen. Checking emails for malware.
- File system screen. Automatic scanning of files opened on the computer for the presence of malware, while the work of users is not slowed down.
- Web screen. Ensures the reliability of each site visited by checking the URL and certificate of the website to prevent any insecure network connections.
- Software security. Program Security updates programs automatically.
- A powerful customizable firewall that will stop unwanted visitors.
- SharePoint protection. Checks all files uploaded to shared storage to ensure that no malware can compromise the data.
- Data destroyer. Irreversible destruction of confidential documents that contain financial information or data of customers and employees.
- Data exchange protection. Scan and filter e-mail messages with malicious attachments or insecure links to protect internal communications from malware.
Avast Antivirus in business
Avast Business Protection – very fast antivirus and antispyware for your business with convenient centralized management through a web interface.
This software is built on a certified antivirus engine and provides everything you need to prevent data loss on endpoints (computers, laptops) and file servers: centralized management/update from the web interface, remote installation, real-time security alerts, scheduled automatic checks, and more.
The main options of Avast Business comprise:
- Protection of client computers. Complete protection of endpoints from desktops to laptops
- File server protection. Scan all traffic on your servers (SharePoint works)
- Centralized remote control. Saves time and money on individual protection deployments